- Ultrasound Tech Ultrasound - Marion, NC
- Description: Job Summary: Under the direction of a physician, technologist performs a variety of ultrasound procedures on a variety of patients. The technologist will demonstrate independent judgment, ability to assist physicians with diagnosing, ingenuity, and initiative is an essential requirements. Technologist will be responsible for designated areas and procedures associated with the modality. Required Education: Graduate of accr...
- Respiratory Therapist RRT Cardiopulmonary - Marion, NC
- Description: Job Summary: Supports department by providing care to patients requiring all types of respiratory support including critical, emergency, general therapy, and infant transport. Supports organizational improvement by teaching and participating in the management of resources for patient care. Required Education: Associates Degree in Respiratory Care Preferred Education: None Required License: Registered by NBRC or registry e...
- Speech Pathologist Speech Therapy - Marion, NC
- Description: Job Summary: Evaluates patients, develops care plan to treat patients, uses procedures and techniques to change condition/function consistent with the rehabilitation diagnosis and prognosis, supervises and coordinates therapeutic care and communicates evaluation results to patients, families and appropriate staff. Teaches and mentors other staff and participates in the management of resources for patient care and organiza...
About Allied Health
By being hired into one of our Allied Health jobs at Mission Hospital, you’ll be a key member of the Mission Hospital team. Professionals in Allied Health careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. Please click on your desired Allied Health job below to learn more about the exact qualifications.
A job in Allied Health at Mission Hospital may be waiting for you!