- Mental Health Clncn Inptnt Psych Service Line - Mission Hospital, USA
- Description: Job Summary: Supports department by providing quality case management and psychotherapeutic services for a specific group of patients hospitalized for treatment of psychiatric or emotional disorders, their families, spouses and significant others. Also, by serving as a member of the multi-disciplinary treatment team supporting the unit's treatment program and philosophy, assuring the delivery of quality care. Required Edu...
- Pharmacy Technician I Pharmacy 400 Ridgefield - Mission Hospital, USA
- Description: Job Summary: Makes pharmaceutical therapies available for patients by preparing medications, tube feedings, and small and large volume admixtures. Maintains dispensing systems by repackaging medications and distributing filled orders to patients via the Pyxis or tube system or delivery to patient care areas. Provides excellent customer care by helping to maintain and organized and efficient workflow in the pharmacy. Requi...
- Pharmacy Technician II Med Ctr Pharmacy - Mission Hospital, USA
- Description: Job Summary: Must be a certified Pharmacy Technician (CPHT). Maintains dispensing systems including Pyxis, repackages medication and distributes filled orders. Demonstrates advanced pharmacy technician skills and accepts additional responsibilities such as, chemotherapy preparation, mixture of hyperalimentation fluids, shares knowledge of 100 medications. Required Education: High School diploma or equivalent Preferred Edu...
About Allied Health
By being hired into one of our Allied Health jobs at Mission Hospital, you’ll be a key member of the Mission Hospital team. Professionals in Allied Health careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. Please click on your desired Allied Health job below to learn more about the exact qualifications.
A job in Allied Health at Mission Hospital may be waiting for you!