- Social Worker Discharge Plnr I System Care Management - Mission Hospital, USA
- Description: Job Summary: Assesses patients' and families' psychosocial needs; coordinates and facilitates post-acute care. Collaborates with and contributes to interdisciplinary team's plans of care. Identifies and utilizes appropriate resources to optimize effective, efficient discharge plan. Provides support to patients and families and links them to appropriate community resources. Required Education: BSW; BA/BS accepted in relate...
- Pharmacist Pharmacy - Mission Hospital, USA
- Description: Job Summary: Interprets and evaluates appropriateness of physicians' orders and is responsible for accuracy of final product. Communicates drug information to all customers and provides pharmaceutical care. Required Education: Bachelor's degree in Pharmacy Preferred Education: A residency and/or Pharm.D. degree is preferred Required License: An active license to practice in North Carolina, or eligible to become licensed i...
- Medical Laboratory Scientist Lab Chemistry - Mission Hospital, USA
- Description: Job Summary: Performs both routine and complex lab analyses and/or identification procedures on blood, tissue, and body fluids with minimal supervision. Assists management in monitoring quality control data to ensure results or procedures are accurate and precise. Required Education: Bachelors degree in Clinical Laboratory Science or other life sciences from an accredited college. Preferred Education: Bachelors degree in ...
About Allied Health
By being hired into one of our Allied Health jobs at Mission Hospital, you’ll be a key member of the Mission Hospital team. Professionals in Allied Health careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. Please click on your desired Allied Health job below to learn more about the exact qualifications.
A job in Allied Health at Mission Hospital may be waiting for you!