- Medical Laboratory Scientist Lab Memorial Stat - Mission Hospital, USA
- Description: Job Summary: Performs both routine and complex lab analyses and/or identification procedures on blood, tissue, and body fluids with minimal supervision. Assists management in monitoring quality control data to ensure results or procedures are accurate and precise. Required Education: Bachelors degree in Clinical Laboratory Science or other life sciences from an accredited college. Preferred Education: Bachelors degree in ...
- Clinical Assist Dual Skilled 9th Floor Stepdown - Mission Hospital, USA
- Description: Job Summary: The Clinical Assistant - Dual Skilled position is cross trained and provides two of the functions below at least 25% of the time. The Clinical Assistant - Multi-Skilled position is cross trained and provides at least three of the functions below at least 25% of the time. Required Education: High school graduate or GED. Completion of an EKG course. Preferred Education: None Required License: None Preferred Lic...
- Echo Tech Sonographer Peds Mission CV Diagnostic - Mission Hospital, USA
- Description: This position is eligible for the Employee Referral Program. Role Summary: Performs all facets of cardiac ultrasound testing for the noninvasive pediatric laboratory of Cardiology Services, including two-dimensional, spectral and color Doppler, Transesophageal and stress Echocardiography. Participation in fetal echocardiography may be required....
About Allied Health
By being hired into one of our Allied Health jobs at Mission Hospital, you’ll be a key member of the Mission Hospital team. Professionals in Allied Health careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. Please click on your desired Allied Health job below to learn more about the exact qualifications.
A job in Allied Health at Mission Hospital may be waiting for you!