- Rehab Tech Outpatient OP Rehab - Mission Hospital, USA
- Description: Job Summary: Supports Rehabilitation Services by performing clinical and administrative duties. Assists the department by maintaining the work environment, providing customer service and participating in educational activities. Required Education: High School Diploma or GED, completion of the Rehabilitation Technician program within 1 year of employment. Preferred Education: Same As above Required License: None Preferred ...
- Clinical Social Worker I System Care Management - Mission Hospital, USA
- Description: This position is located in primary care practice with partial focus on pain management. Job Summary: Provides clinical psychosocial assessment, diagnosis and appropriate clinical social work treatment/interventions including discharge planning, to patients/ families identified as having significant social, emotional, mental and substance abuse issues. Required Education: MSW Preferred Education: None Required License: LC...
- Pharmacy Tech Chemotherapy Pharmacy Cancer\Infusion Svcs - Mission Hospital, USA
- Description: Job Summary: Prepares chemotherapy medications following NIOSH and USP 797 guidelines, exhibits exceptional organizational skills, is accurate, reliable and efficient and maintains a clean and sanitary work environment. Required Education: High School Diploma or equivalent Preferred Education: Associates or Bachelor's degree Required License: Certified Pharmacy Technician (CPhT) (as credentialed by the Pharmacy Technician...
About Allied Health
By being hired into one of our Allied Health jobs at Mission Hospital, you’ll be a key member of the Mission Hospital team. Professionals in Allied Health careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. Please click on your desired Allied Health job below to learn more about the exact qualifications.
A job in Allied Health at Mission Hospital may be waiting for you!