- Mntl Hlth Clncn II Intake Psych ER Intake - Mission Hospital, USA
- Description: Job Summary: Provides comprehensive first evaluations for patients requiring involuntary commitments including completion of appropriate legal documentation to ensure proper compliance in the involuntary commitment process. Provides emergency psychiatric and substance abuse assessments, diagnosis, and appropriate crisis intervention/supportive counseling/social work interventions to include referral and placement at other...
- Medical Laboratory Scientist Lab Chemistry - Mission Hospital, USA
- Description: Job Summary: Performs both routine and complex lab analyses and/or identification procedures on blood, tissue, and body fluids with minimal supervision. Assists management in monitoring quality control data to ensure results or procedures are accurate and precise. Required Education: Bachelors degree in Clinical Laboratory Science or other life sciences from an accredited college. Preferred Education: Bachelors degree in ...
- Phlebotomist Lab Patient Services Center - Mission Hospital, USA
- Description: Job Summary: Represents the hospital and department by serving as an interface between the client (patient, physicians, nursing, etc) and the laboratory technical areas. Performs a variety of venipuncture techniques involved in the collection of blood specimens from patients for laboratory procedures used in the diagnosis and treatment of disease. Ensures proper patient care by prioritizing physician orders and collecting...
About Allied Health
By being hired into one of our Allied Health jobs at Mission Hospital, you’ll be a key member of the Mission Hospital team. Professionals in Allied Health careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. Please click on your desired Allied Health job below to learn more about the exact qualifications.
A job in Allied Health at Mission Hospital may be waiting for you!