- Adjunctive Therapist Psych Service Line - Mission Hospital, USA
- Description: Job Summary: Supports the department by providing quality assessment and comprehensive psychotherapeutic group activities for a population of patients hospitalized for treatment of psychiatric and emotional disorders. Also, by serving as a member of the multi-disciplinary treatment team, supports the unit's treatment program and philosophy, assuring the delivery of quality care. Required Education: Bachelors degree in rel...
- Physical Therapist Rehab Inpatient - Mission Hospital, USA
- Description: Job Summary: Evaluates patients, develops care plan to treat patients, uses procedures and techniques to change condition/function consistent with the rehabilitation diagnosis and prognosis, supervises and coordinates therapeutic care and communicates evaluation results to patients, families and appropriate staff. Teaches and mentors other staff and participates in the management of resources for patient care and organiza...
- Paramedic Critical Care Regional Transport - Mission Hospital, USA
- Description: Job Summary: Perform advanced assessment, hemodynamic monitoring, ventilator care and administration of advanced medication formulary during the care of critically ill or injured patients. Assumes responsibility for the operation and maintenance of emergency vehicles. Required Education: EMS Certificate from Community College or Associate of Science in EMS. Must complete and maintain continuing education or re-certificati...
About Allied Health
By being hired into one of our Allied Health jobs at Mission Hospital, you’ll be a key member of the Mission Hospital team. Professionals in Allied Health careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. Please click on your desired Allied Health job below to learn more about the exact qualifications.
A job in Allied Health at Mission Hospital may be waiting for you!