- NA I Dual Skilled NTICU - Mission Hospital, USA
- Description: Job Summary: The NA I Dual Skilled position is cross trained and provides two of the functions below (with one being a CNA I) at least 25% of the time. The NA I Multi-Skilled position is cross trained and provides at least three of the functions below (with one being a CNA I) at least 25% of the time. Required Education: High School Diploma or GED. Completion of an EKG course may be required for some Units; will train upo...
- Health Unit Coordinator Medical Surgical - The McDowell Hospital, USA
- Description: Job Summary: Gathers, collects and disseminates information in a nursing unit. Required Education: High school graduate or equivalent. Preferred Education: Courses in medical terminology preferred. Comparable experience and skills also considered Required License: None Preferred License: None Required Experience: No experience required. Preferred Experience: Previous experience typing or with computers preferred Schedule:...
- Clinical Technician Operating Room - Mission Hospital, USA
- Description: Job Summary: Assists the surgical team by preparing and cleaning operating rooms and equipment. Provides patient care and supports staff by transferring and positioning patients, delivering specimens and obtaining necessary equipment. Required Education: High School education or GED plus BCLS certification Preferred Education: NAI listing with Division of Facility Services Required License: None Preferred License: None Re...
About Nursing Support
By being hired into one of our Nursing Support jobs at Mission Hospital, you’ll be a key member of the Mission Hospital team. Professionals in Nursing Support careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. Please click on your desired Nursing Support job below to learn more about the exact qualifications.
A job in Nursing Support at Mission Hospital may be waiting for you!