- Monitor Tech Med Card Stepdown A3 West - Mission Hospital, USA
- Description: Job Summary: Observes telemetry monitors continuously, interprets and documents rhythm tracings and maintains telemetry equipment and supplies. Required Education: High School diploma or GED, completion of EKG course. Comparable experience and skills also considered. Preferred Education: None Required License: None Preferred License: National certification Required Experience: None Preferred Experience: One or more years ...
- NA I Dual Skilled CV Progressive Care - Mission Hospital, USA
- Description: Job Summary: The NA I Dual Skilled position is cross trained and provides two of the functions below (with one being a CNA I) at least 25% of the time. The NA I Multi-Skilled position is cross trained and provides at least three of the functions below (with one being a CNA I) at least 25% of the time. Required Education: High School Diploma or GED. Completion of an EKG course may be required for some Units; will train upo...
- Medical Assistant I Brevard Family Practice - Transylvania Regional Hospital, USA
- Description: Performs a variety of tasks including but not limited to: triage patients, vitals, obtain medical information, charting, preparing exam rooms, etc. The assistant readies patients for the doctor and also discharges patients at visit end. Communicates with pharmacies for prescription purposes. Transylvania Regional Hospital provider-based clinics all approach patient care as a team, working together to achieve exceptional p...
About Nursing Support
By being hired into one of our Nursing Support jobs at Mission Hospital, you’ll be a key member of the Mission Hospital team. Professionals in Nursing Support careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. Please click on your desired Nursing Support job below to learn more about the exact qualifications.
A job in Nursing Support at Mission Hospital may be waiting for you!