|Job Title ||Location ||Date || |
|Medical Assistant II Employee Health||Spruce Pine, NC||11/05/2014|
|NA I Dual Skilled CV Progressive Care||Asheville, NC||11/03/2014|
|NA I Dual Skilled Renal Medicine||Asheville, NC||11/03/2014|
|CNA I Pediatric Neurology||Asheville, NC||10/30/2014|
|CNA I Pediatric Pulmonology||Asheville, NC||10/30/2014|
|NA I Dual Skilled General Surgery||Asheville, NC||10/30/2014|
|Certified Medical Assistant MMA GI Services||Asheville, NC||10/24/2014|
|CNA II Spine\Ortho Unit||Asheville, NC||10/21/2014|
|NA I Dual Skilled NTICU||Asheville, NC||10/21/2014|
|NA I Dual Skilled Vascular Access Tube Team(VATT)||Asheville, NC||10/21/2014|
|CNA I Med\Surg & CCU\ICU Nursing||Spruce Pine, NC||10/17/2014|
|CNA I SJ 6 North Pulmonary||Asheville, NC||10/17/2014|
|CNA I Med\Surg & CCU\ICU Nursing||Spruce Pine, NC||10/15/2014|
|Medical Assistant I MMA Tallulah Health Center||Asheville, NC||10/06/2014|
|Certified Medical Assistant My Care Plus Specialty Burke||Marion, NC||10/02/2014|
|CNA I Med Card Stepdown E5 Heart||Asheville, NC||10/02/2014|
|Medical Assistant I William M. Huffstutter M.D||Asheville, NC||10/02/2014|
|CNA I Ortho 6J||Asheville, NC||09/29/2014|
|NA I Dual Skilled Ortho 6J||Asheville, NC||09/29/2014|
|Medical Assistant I APP Angel Primary Care||Franklin, NC||09/26/2014|
- NA I Dual Skilled MSICU (CNTH) - Asheville, NC
- Description: The NA I ? Dual Skilled position is cross trained and provides two of the functions below (with one being a CNA I) at least 25% of the time. The NA I ? Multi-Skilled position is cross trained and provides at least three of the functions below (with one being a CNA I) at least 25% of the time. NA ? I Summary and Essential Accountabilities: Under the direction of the licensed nurse, performs basic nursing care and personal ...
- NA I Multi Skilled Emergency Care Ctr - Asheville, NC
- Description: ...
- Medical Assistant II Mission Adult Med Internal Med - Asheville, NC
- Description: Job Summary: The MAII position is cross trained and provides at least three of the functions below, with one being a MAI role, at least 25% of the time. Required Education: High School or GED Preferred Education: Associates Degree or Bachelors degree Required License: CPR/BCLS Preferred License: Medical Assistant Certification. If working as an EKG technician, National Certification as an EKG technician is preferred. If w...
About Nursing Support
By being hired into one of our Nursing Support jobs at Mission Hospital, you’ll be a key member of the Mission Hospital team. Professionals in Nursing Support careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. Please click on your desired Nursing Support job below to learn more about the exact qualifications.
A job in Nursing Support at Mission Hospital may be waiting for you!