- LPN Staff Health Services - Mission Hospital, USA
- Description: Job Summary: Provides nursing care for the comfort and well being of patients. Administers prescribed medications, including IV solutions, and nutrition. Changes dressings and provides wound care. Documents care delivery, patient condition, reaction and progress. Reinforces patient and family teaching/counseling. Required Education: Accredited LPN Program Preferred Education: None Required License: Must have and maintain ...
- Registered Nurse Psych 5 South - Mission Hospital, USA
- Description: Job Summary: Provides leadership which facilitates the delivery of professional nursing care for the comfort and well being of patients. Utilizes the nursing process of assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation, to provide, delegate, supervise and document care and teaching of patients and family. Implements medically prescribed interventions. Required Education: Bachelor of Science in Nursing. Nurses with an A...
- Coordinator VAD APRN Advanced Cardiac Care Clinic - Mission Hospital, USA
- Description: Job Summary: Clinical management of pre and post implant patients in collaboration with the physicians. Coordinates the clinical evaluation of potential VAD candidates. Coordinates discharge plans and provides follow-up consultation for discharged patients and sees patients at clinic visits. Educates nursing staff and patient/caregiver on patient care, maintaining VAD equipment, and safety measures. Provides education and...
By being hired into one of our Nursing jobs at Mission Hospital, you’ll be a key member of the Mission Hospital team. Professionals in Nursing careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. Please click on your desired Nursing job below to learn more about the exact qualifications.
A job in Nursing at Mission Hospital may be waiting for you!