We Embrace Who You Are
Here you can live the best of both worlds. You’ll work with state-of-the-art technology, but recognize that your passion for high quality care is at our core. Mission Health has been recognized 7 years in a row as a Top 100 Heart Hospital, 2 years in a row as a Most Wired Hospital and is proud to be named by Truven Health Analytics as one of the Top 15 health systems in the U.S. for 2 years in a row.
Mission Health is looking for caring professionals who focus on high-quality and family-centered care to join our team.We invite you to take a closer look at how we are making a difference in the lives of families throughout western North Carolina and beyond.
Use this website to search for your new career now.
- Advanced Practitioner McDowell Hospitalists - Marion, NC
- Description: McDowell Hospital is seeking a Physician Assistant or Family Nurse Practitioner to join our team of providers at McDowell Urgent Care . Job Summary: Provides health care services under a supervising physician in compliance with the North Carolina Board of Nursing/North Carolina Medical Board. Provides medical care to patients in an outpatient setting; maintains complete, current, and accurate patient medical records; diag...
- Advanced Practitioner - Marion, NC
- Description: Advanced Practitioner McDowell Hospital, located in Marion, NC is seeking an Advanced Practitioner to assist in both the Urology department and the ObGyn department. This position will offer a unique mix of two worlds – the urology clinic and OR time with the ObGyn physicians. Highlights of this opportunity include variety, flexible scheduling and a very competitive benefits package. A...
- Blue Ridge Family Practice - Spruce Pine, NC
- Description: Blue Ridge Regional Hospital - Family Practice Physician Blue Ridge Regional Hospital (BRRH) is seeking BC/BE Family Practice physician for rural practice in Western North Carolina. This is an opportunity to join a hospital-owned practice . Outpatient practice M-F 8am - 5pm, Peds call 1:5, Adult call 1:6. OB and C-section training a plus. Family Medicine physicians with or without OB encouraged to consider this opportunit...